Wrisky Ranch provides a inviting and understanding venue to gain valuable show experiences. Friendly laid back environment keeps a low stress vibe.
Dates: June 28th 2020 and July 19th 2020
Office Fee: $20.00 per horse/ rider combination
Entry Fee: $10.00 per class
Negative 2020 Coggins required .
Draw checks to Wrisky ranch
Day stalls are limited. $25
PLEASE MAKE YOUR STALL RESERVATIONS BY PHONE ONLY 651-324-5406
Shows tentatively start at 9 am both days
Day stalls are available 7am
Dressage entries due Wednesday prior to show.
1. Intro Level – Test of Choice – Tests A, B & C
2. Training Level – Test of Choice – Tests 1, 2, & 3
3. USDF/USEF Test of choice
4. Western dressage intro 1,2
5. Western dressage level 1 test 1,2
6. Western Dressage test of choice
No preregistration required
7 Lead line
8 Walk/Trot equitation riders judged on position, control and correct aids
9 Beginner Equitation – Flat (walk, trot, canter)
10. Open Equitation – Flat( walk, trot, canter)
COURSE SET & SCHOOLING BREAK- no order of go
11.Trot Over Marked Course – Equitation – To be shown at a walk & trot over a course of poles on the ground simulating a jumping course.
12.Pre- starter jumper 12”-18”
13. Starter jumper - 2’- 2’3”
14. BN jumper 2’7” fences heightened upon request.
15. Gambler’s choice; jumps will be given point values and riders will have 45 seconds to jump as many jumps as they can to receive a score equal to the value of the jumps they jumped cleanly